The Washtech M2 passthrough dishwasher is a market leading unit with the potential to wash 1000 plates per hour. High quality stainless steel construction means that this is a robust machine with a long life and powerful functioning. The M2 comes with an easy clean tank and an anti-drip door edge which makes the unit a more hygienic and safe item that will keep your floor free from spillage.
• Hot water consumption: 2.4 litres per cycle.
• Double filtration via scrap trays and separate wash inlet filter.
• Dual chemical injectors.
• Electronic controls with enhanced functionality.
• Up to 1000 plates per hour.
• Stainless steel upper and lower wash & rinse arms with removable cleaning caps.
• Recirculates wash water at nominal 350 litres per minute.
• Autostart on hood closure.
• Anti-drip door edge channels water away from operator.
• Easy clean L-shaped tank with curved corners.
• Stainless steel construction.
• Corner or in-line installation.
• No commissioning required
• Watermark certified.
• Service diagnostics for error recognition.
• Multi-cycle options – (manual cycle mode, Ecopower, Soft Start and Self Cleaning cycle).
• Height: 2020 mm
• Depth: 705 mm
• Width: 650 (700 with handle) mm
• Weight: 125 kg
• Drain pump.
• 430mm door clearance.
• Suits 500mm international standard racks.
• Unique 595mm or 640mm bench gap installation option.
• Includes adjustable 200mm high legs.
• Includes: 2 x 500mm dish rack, 1 x 500mm cup rack, 2 x cutlery containers.
• 65°C water required.
• Single phase 240,V 50Hz, 15 amp plugset.
• On site 3 phase conversion if required.
• 2.5kW wash & 3/6kW rinse heating (3 phase required for 6kW).