Sammic 'CF-5' Hand Chipping Machine
Unless your business is in a historical town with a flair for the rustic ways for doing things, it’s unlikely that it is a good idea to be cutting each potato with nothing but a knife. This Sammic Australia hand chipping machine will speed up the output to 100-150 KG per hour.
• Dimensions: (WDH) 280 x 512 x 735 mm
• Cutter: 8, 10, and 12 mm
*Container in image for illustrative purposes only.
• Light stainless alloy body: light and strong.
• Clean cut, without breaching or throw-away and without fatigue.
• The use of exchangeable knife blocks and pusher sets allows thicknesses of 8, 10 or 12 mm to be achieved.
• Controls and nuts and bolts in stainless steel.
• The pusher ejects the chips and leaves the grid free.
• Extended handle which provides optimal results with minimal effort.
• Comfortable use: The springs at the rear leave the grid completely free.
• Equipped with suction feet to provide stability on the work surface.
• Easy to clean.