Scotsman 'ECM 46-PWD-A' Self-Contained Ice Maker (24.5kg/day)
Scotsman has revisited the concept of self-contained ice makers in order to solve some of the problems concerning space, size and ease of use. The units are designed to be durable, consistent, and have a high-quality construction. Most models will fit under the counter, bringing ice directly to your point of sale.
• 386W x 600D x 645H mm
• Self contained ice maker.
• Up to 24.5kg production per 24/hr of cubes.
• 9kg storage capacity.
• Stainless steel exterior.
• Complete with water & drain hoses + 1 ice scoop.
• 386 mm width
• 600 mm depth
• 645 mm height
2 years parts & labour.
• Agion: the technology that makes products cleaner and longer lasting with built-in protection working 24/7 to resist the growth of microbes and the development of unpleasant odors.
• Electronic control: ambient and water temperatures may change throughout the years but your ice machine will stay the same.
• Clean alert: advises with a blink when it’s time to clean the filter.
• Front access condenser air filter: a do-it-yourself cleaning operation that saves time and money and makes your ice maker live longer.
• Individual transparent solid cube: each single cube is an artwork: crystal clear and perfectly shaped, faithful to the Scotsman tradition.
• Scale accumulation preventing system: traps ice makers’ enemy No. 1 in one place and makes it harmless.
• PWD - Progressive Water Discharge: pumps excess residual water up to a distance of 15 meters.
• Ergonomic access to ice with sliding disappearing door: one-touch door lift, makes barman’s life significantly easier.