Woodson 'W.GTSQI15' Salamander
Woodson are one of Australia's original counter-top equipment manufacturers (circa 1954) and now produce large stand alone units. Everything they produce is made in their state of the art manufacturing facility in Brisbane and is vigorously tested before departure. The i-series salamander utilises top heat only and is designed specifically for grilling, browning, and gratinating.
• 15 Slice
• Glass Element
• Unique infrared glass elements with increased strength and durability providing long lasting reliability.
• Incredibly even heat distribution for consistent cooking results.
• Infrared elements provide immediate heat, with no need to leave the appliance running all day wasting energy.
• Energy saving top element operation only.
• New, multiple position slides and rack for easier and safer loading and unloading.
• Extremely reliable - no troublesome fans or electronics.
• Timer controlled operation only, guarantees power saving.
• Stainless steel construction with new brushed finish.
• Easily cleaned removable crumb tray.
• Width 725 mm
• Depth 536 mm
• Height 375 mm
• Weight: 22 kg
• 15 Amps
• 3.5 kW