Woodson 'W.TOV5' Toaster
Woodson are one of Australia's original counter-top equipment manufacturers (circa 1954) and now produce large stand alone units. Everything they produce is made in their state of the art manufacturing facility in Brisbane and is vigorously tested before departure. Although similar in looks, this unit should not be confused for a "pop-up toaster". The toast will remain in the machine after it has been cooked and will be kept warm until the product is ready to be used. This high-capacity design is set to be continuously running and comes in both a 5 and 6 slice model.
• Capacity: 5 Slice
• Material: Stainless Steel
• Switch allows user the choice of either 2, 4 or all slice operation.
• Complete stainless steel construction.
• Operates with element timer.
• Toast remains warm in the unit, ready for lift.
• Easy to clean removable crumb tray.
• Heavy duty commercial elements for durability and long life.
• Supplied with chrome wire guides to locate slices in correct position.
• Width 350 mm
• Depth 260 mm
• Height 290 mm
• Weight: 10 kg
• 10 Amps
• 2.4 kW